• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Upgrades

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sorry for the unannounced downtime this evening!
I uploaded some changes to our software. Some features (like the Online banners and media gallery) are turned off right now but I will be working to get those things back ASAP. For now, at least the forums are back online.
You're now able to tag other members by using the @ symbol. i.e. Say "hi", @Germ !
There are also enhanced options for PMs (conversations) and a few moderator tools that make our job a bit easier. We always like to hear your feedback on what you think would make BDF a better place, so don't be shy.
Thanks for your patience!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Good question!
If you go to the top-right corner and click on your username, the Log Out link is at the bottom of the menu that pops up.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I see an area to view watched forums & watched threads second line from the top, right beside 'New Posts', on almost every page.