• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Updated driftwood setup

Jasonbasler4

Hatchling Dragon
I think I finally feel good about the driftwood all the way across higher up in tank for better uva uvb.
b2b03d5ea80881332a88bcf60ac822c6.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Jasonbasler4

Hatchling Dragon
Ty you know, I'll probably look at it one day and want to change it. I'm actually going to be using a non adhesive inside the tank frost static cling to help them from going crazy from there own reflection. Kind of like the stuff they use on bathroom shower doors and windows.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They bug out on reflection?
Yes some do see their reflection and think that there is another dragon and it can make them black beard, glass surf trying to get to them and it can also freak themselves out..

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I always liked the look of that background. I used it in my frog tank a few years ago but took it out because the crickets were living behind it. I have thought about using it again now that we don't use crickets.