• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Traveling with a Beardie

ianedward1

Hatchling Dragon
So I need to figure something out. What are the details about traveling with reptiles? I am planning on moving across the country in a few months and have to take my beardie and tortoise with me. So what is the best way to do this? Will they be easily able to fly with me?

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi: I really don't know anything about turtles-but i like them and love to watch them eat-but never owned one only as a child. But i would call the airport and make sure where your'e going that Beardies can go and i think i would use heat packs depending on how far you will travel, and as far as the airline goe's i really don't know but i know others will be on soon that do know. Wish you the best of luck with your trip and beardie-river-7