• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Supplement Question for all

Rex Carnage

Hatchling Dragon
Hey everyone I'm new here, my question is how often should i use what supplements, i currently own a veiled chameleon and use repcal herptivite multivitamin, calcium with and without D3 so how often should i use each of those supplements if all of them for a bearded dragon.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
You can use the same supplements. There is always a debate on supplements. I feel that if you have a good working UVB bulb then you only need to use calcium without D3, one meal daily for little ones, but some people like to alternate between with and without D3. When mine were babies I did calcium w/o D3 daily and then on the weekends I did a multivitamin. Now that I've discovered Repashy Calcium Plus, I use that for all my dustings but mine are older now and only get bugs a few times a week.