• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sunny's Photographic Growth Over 2 Months

Amber & Sunny

Hatchling Dragon
Ahhhh! This little man has stolen my heart and ran away with it. He is such a little porker (eating 8 supers a day at 4 months old along with a whole bowl of kale & mixed vegs each day!) and the perfect photographer's assistant. He'll hold a pose for as long as I like and doesn't fuss too much over the props. I decided to keep a photo journal of his growth since getting Sunny 2 months ago. Looks like Sunny was a fitting name! His colors have changed drastically to light and bright yellow with orange striping along his side spikes and light lavender side bars. I now know that during his first pic he was probably scared to death because his coloring and belly was just so dark lol.

The first pic was a taken November 16th 2014, the second was taken today (January 10th, 2015). At first glance it's difficult to see the big difference but take your attention to the size of the twine spool in each one... HUGE difference!

Sunny-(1-of-1).png

2 Months old here ^

SunnyNew-(1-of-1).png

4 Months old here ^

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Love seeing the size difference. I have this half bark that I got when Dexter was small. She could barely get up on it. Now she completely covers the whole thing!

Amber & Sunny

Hatchling Dragon
thanks guys! And yes, its crazy to see how different he is! The color change happened after his first shed and he just went through his second. Even his attitude (which has always been mild anyway) is so different! He struts around like he owns the place, just like the facial expression difference from a scared little baby to "Yep, my mom is taking another picture of me, gotta arch my back all model like." Lol. He has also been getting pretty ballsy with jumps... He hops like a rabbit around his tank.