• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Strange Behavior

Edd

Hatchling Dragon
I was sitting here observing Lilit and its puffing out its beard and swiveling its head around.........Is Lilit just posturing? This is the first time Iv seen this and thought at first there was a fly in there buzzing around Lilit, LOL.

Edd

BeardedHippy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
lol yeah, they do some strange stuff. Belly dragging over tank decor is one that confused me, again just trying to loosen shedding skin it turned out

VeraR13

Hatchling Dragon
lol yeah, they do some strange stuff. Belly dragging over tank decor is one that confused me, again just trying to loosen shedding skin it turned out
Spike scratching with his rear leg like a dog with fleas is the one that gets me. So distracting and you really feel for the babies when they are in shed and miserable.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Honeybadger

Hatchling Dragon
Lizz has a lot of branches and rocks in her enclosure, so she will find any rough surface and just scratch by pressing herself against it and walking. It completely threw me off the first time I saw it.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
just wait until you see them eye bulge lol very very creepy!! but they are just loosening up the skin there..