• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Stareoff

Allthingsterrarium

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
My 10 month old German wirehaired pointer is pretty tall and can see directly into my bearded dragon's tank. The two of them just made eye contact and stared at each other for about 10 seconds. They were having a real staredown and following each other's every move. Neither budging an inch. My dragon is pretty tough and looked like she was saying "just try it. Come at me. You'll regret it!" Poor Allie on the other hand just looked like she wanted to play with her. She loves all my terrarium animals and used to just sit by my recently deceased chameleon's cage and just observe him with fascination. Man I wish I got a picture of this. It's so funny to watch. Imagine if you will

29g1p41.jpg

vs.

9tpxjl.jpg

lol!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I have a cat that likes to sit and watch all the reptiles. She has a stool in the middle of the room that gives her a good 180 view of everything. When she's not there she's on the floor laying next to Dolly's tank.