• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Snuggly beardies!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
No one has ever said that they were not intelligent ;). What are you going to do in the winter to go outside or what do you do on cooler days?

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
No one has said anything about not having intelligence on here, but on another forum I used to go for help did and I was always under the impression that they were wrong because Allie wasn't thriving from their information and negativity towards her and myself. So I looked around and found this forum because you're all much nicer than they are and more informative. I do go back to them every once in a while, but not for info.

That's been on my mind since the day she started going outside to the bathroom. She'll have no choice but to go in her tank, her container, or pen that she runs around in with paper towels.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Tonight, Allie's little claws are under her belly and she's sound asleep on my chest. Her body like a cat's! Wish I had a camera without the flash...never mind. I'll try to take a picture. :)

Pat B

Super Moderator
i think it is wonderful that allie loves u to pieces and she shows it. all beardies are different. enjoy her....she is a rare one!! :D

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Unbelievable. I've got photos of her head and her body. :) Load them up tomorrow. I think it's cute how she sleeps on me. :) When can I start enrolling her in pre-school, the accelerated class! LOL!

Kate

Bearded Dragon Egg
Germ, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but whether your beardie is in a cage, or snuggling in a blanket, it's NOT in its natural habitat. And as a matter of fact, neither are you. You think you'd naturally be living in an apartment on an iPhone shattering people's sense of security and love they find in their pet? Probably not. You probably shouldn't be eating hot pockets and watching breaking bad "naturally " but you do. And so we will continue to love our pets as if they were our children, because we have the most beautiful ability to WANT to see the humanity in them, and my dragon has no complaints- in PERFECT health, and he doesn't leave my side, sleeps with me and my boyfriend and plays with my cat. And snuggles in blankets. Even if it may reduce her lifespan a bit, I think we can all agree on quality time out of a 56x24 cage over quantity in it you jackoff.

Tannerwhit

Bearded Dragon Egg
I am new to bearded dragons but I have researched a lot and tried to do as much as I can to make my beardy as happy as I can! Her name is cynder and she was very snappy at first but after a few months of taming her she is now my absolute favorite pet I've ever had! And that is saying a lot because I have always had at least 4-5 outside dogs with at least 1 inside dogs including multiple cats, snakes, leopard geckos, and Guinea pigs! I can honestly say I know she looks forward to me getting her out every night before lights out time because I put her under my shirt and as long as I watch tv or do whatever I am doing she lays there and snuggles with me until I put her back in her habitat. And even then it breaks my heart but when I go to put her back in she tries to crawl back up my arm. I honestly have never had an animal that did less but I have cared for more. She is only about 8 months old now but she is absolutely the greatest animal I've ever had and would only recommend all of my friends to get one now that I have experienced her!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 133

Cori

Juvenile Dragon
So yours all love soft things (so cute btw) but this is how I found Elmo

bb378d4c21fca824066cd5b72543924f.jpg

How is that even comfortable???

woodson28

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
This thread is so old.. I was new here when I 1st posted in this conversation & my boy was a baby.. Only had him 2 weeks. Was fun seeing this again.. He still sleeps on that bird bed from when he was little (page 2) but I cut it & laid it in his Den.. He has slept on this since he was a baby boy..

Attachments

• 20160812_182749.jpg
    20160812_182749.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 161
  • 20160812_184228.jpg
    20160812_184228.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 132