• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Slight concerns

Marsh

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm a little concerned about my dragon because she's been attempting to crawl through her tank's glass and black bearding pretty frequently. She hasn't showed any signs of anger or aggression towards me such as gaping or flaring her beard though. She also seems less interested in food, I offered her a butterworm earlier (her first time trying them, I think she enjoyed it) and she ate it, but she seems to be ignoring her salad and superworms which are her normal diet.
1491418599135-1469805854.jpg

Rex Carnage

Hatchling Dragon
she probably wants to run around and explore and how long has she been ignoring her food, beardies tend at least in my experience to not eat at every feeding.

Marsh

Bearded Dragon Egg
she probably wants to run around and explore and how long has she been ignoring her food, beardies tend at least in my experience to not eat at every feeding.
I've been taking her out every day and letting her run around every few days, and with her she usually eats all of her worms and a good amount of her salad

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
They do tend to get picky. Food that they eat all the time, they decide that they don't want at the moment. My girl LOVES horn worms and super worms and I went away for 5 days and came back and she doesn't want to eat either of them, today I'm going to try dubia, something she normally doesn't like to eat.

I have a boy that glass dances all the time in his tank I let him out to run around and he burns off his energy, then when I put him back in his tank he starts runny around again. It's just a dragon thing.

How old is your girl? Is she scratching the bottom of her tank or just dancing around?