• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

RIP Blinky-boo

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
It's with great sadness I sat good bye to my beautiful baby girl blinky-boo x she has gained her wings x
0e087fdca7367c5f763d5ed856a7fc3c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
This makes me so sad :( When I read this morning that she wasn't feeling herself, I was hoping she'd be okay. I'm so glad that she had you in her life and you loved her like you did.

Bianca Brown

Juvenile Dragon
I'm so sorry for your lost. I can imagine how you feel right now. My thoughts are with you.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I'm so sorry! I've been following your little girls for some time now and this just breaks my heart. Blinky was so blessed to have had you in her life. How is Dinky handling it?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh girl I am soo very sorry to hear that she has passed on Patsy told me earlier and I am just heartbroken.. She was loved that's for sure.. Gentle hugs and love to you..

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I'm so sorry! I've been following your little girls for some time now and this just breaks my heart. Blinky was so blessed to have had you in her life. How is Dinky handling it?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Dinky looks lost and hasn't really moved much xx thank you all x

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
As sad as her passing is, I hope it gives you peace knowing that it was nothing you did, it was just her time

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Awe Dinky misses her that just breaks my heart... I'm happy to hear that it was just her time and nothing else.. hugs and love

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Blinky-boo will be coming home in a few hour. I promised her a forever home and she will be with me for ever x

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Awe that is beautiful! They did a great job, I'm glad she is back with you all!

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Oh I'm so sorry. I hvnt been on in a while.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk