• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pure unadulterated AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!1

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thats right i said it
Steven Segal Lawman is the SHIZNIT. Lol it is way better than any movie that hack actor has ever done lol. I sat and watch both of the episodes last night. Yes it was that good. He is actually pretty damn awesome as a cop. Who knew terrible actors made great cops lol.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Interesting. We saw the preview on some TIVO we were getting caught up on...

The commercial was a bit off and we weren't sure what it was about. lol...

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He has been a cop in Louisiana for the past 20 years. He is the Chief of the Sherriffs department he works at.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow, that's what we thought. It seemed like a real cop show. It threw us for a loop.

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
crypticdragons said:
He has been a cop in Louisiana for the past 20 years. He is the Chief of the Sherriffs department he works at.

Wait, wait.... YOU're telling me that Segal is a real cop for 20 years?? Is that right lol?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yeah no sh!t 20 years real cop. and he is in charge at that. and the top rated marksman for the preceint.

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
LOL I don't whether to laugh or be scared ???. Mental note do not visit Louisiana lol

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Guys... perhaps I'm a tad simple in the mornings... but why avoid the area due to the information come to light ? Do we avoid California because the "Terminator", Mr. Schwarzenegger is Governor ?
I think that it is great that Mr. Segal does what he loves, and transcribes that on to the Big/little screen...That to me would add validity, and a certain coolness to go visit ;)...
Just my view... *grins*
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Do we avoid California because the "Terminator", Mr. Schwarzenegger is Governor ?

yes i do lol

and granted it would be very funny/intersting to either get pulled over/arrested by steven segal or see him arresting someone lol

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
UPDATE

So i was listening to Opie and Anthony this morning and they were talking about this very show and how much they enjoyed it (lol looks like im not the only person that thinks he makes a better reality show than movie lol) and a cop from the very precient that Steven Segal "works at" called in. Turns out he was made a Honorary Deputy back in 88 and just kept coming back. And though on the show they make him out to be the best marksman they have ever had, in truth it took him 12 tries to pass his marksmanship training.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
Guys... perhaps I'm a tad simple in the mornings... but why avoid the area due to the information come to light ? Do we avoid California because the "Terminator", Mr. Schwarzenegger is Governor ?
I think that it is great that Mr. Segal does what he loves, and transcribes that on to the Big/little screen...That to me would add validity, and a certain coolness to go visit ;)...
Just my view... *grins*
Janie

Don't think we were avoiding it. Just surprised that he has been a cop all these years, that's all.