• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Places that deliver bugs over night???

Mireha

Hatchling Dragon
So I ordered from a place called farm fresh and the order seems lost or stuck somewhere! My Beardie Iroh is sickly and won't eat anything! So far he has rejected all size crickets and is now rejecting calciworms. Since I am giving him medicine i want him to eat something. I know mealworms are horrible but so far that is all he eats. He only eats like 2 or 3 at a time (poop is still normal. Poops everyday). He is drinking water everyday so that is a plus. Well I need a place that will deliver either mini superworms or small dubias over night. I tried cutting big supers in half but he is not accepting it. I don't care the price I need the food. Please help.

I included a picture of him black bearding after I gave him meds and tried to offer him half a superworms. I also placed the order of mini supers last week.

Attachments

• IMG_0604.JPG
    IMG_0604.JPG
    840.1 KB · Views: 13

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Josh's Frogs may do overnight but the price of shipping would be way more than the bugs. Also, most places don't ship later in the week. I would get some grub pie and make a slurry with some healthy greens and his supplements and the grub pie and feed him with a syringe.

Mireha

Hatchling Dragon
Josh's Frogs may do overnight but the price of shipping would be way more than the bugs. Also, most places don't ship later in the week. I would get some grub pie and make a slurry with some healthy greens and his supplements and the grub pie and feed him with a syringe.
Yeah I found one place and it is $45 for overnight!!!!! That is too much I was thinking like $20!!!
But the last thing I was to do is syringe since he is willing to eat just only worms....

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
One of my girls is going through this weird brumation thing and won't eat on her own all the time. Occasionally I can get her to eat a bug but it's not much. I give her a slurry every now and then to get some nutrients in her and it helps perk her up and she then wants to eat bugs and run around. It's just a little extra push for her.

Mireha

Hatchling Dragon
One of my girls is going through this weird brumation thing and won't eat on her own all the time. Occasionally I can get her to eat a bug but it's not much. I give her a slurry every now and then to get some nutrients in her and it helps perk her up and she then wants to eat bugs and run around. It's just a little extra push for her.
How do I make this slurry and how much should I give to a youngster? He is awake and basks and stuff just always grey beard.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I use my Nutri Bullet. I put their greens in, dandelion, mustard, collards, turnip, along with a bit of plain coconut water to make it liquid. I add bee pollen, probiotic and their calcium or multivitamin. I also add grub pie and some people blend up actual bugs. I turn it all into a beardie smoothie. Make it thin enough so that it will easily go in a syringe. I just drop it on her nose, put a towel underneath, and she licks it off. If you are patient you will learn to push the plunger on the syringe just as he sticks his tongue out.

Mireha

Hatchling Dragon
Thank
I use my Nutri Bullet. I put their greens in, dandelion, mustard, collards, turnip, along with a bit of plain coconut water to make it liquid. I add bee pollen, probiotic and their calcium or multivitamin. I also add grub pie and some people blend up actual bugs. I turn it all into a beardie smoothie. Make it thin enough so that it will easily go in a syringe. I just drop it on her nose, put a towel underneath, and she licks it off. If you are patient you will learn to push the plunger on the syringe just as he sticks his tongue out.
thank you! I will try this when I buy some more greens today. I am first going to see how many supers he will eat for they are coming in today.