• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Otis the BIG pacman frog

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
IMG_4787.JPG
IMG_4786.JPG
IMG_4746.JPG

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I barely see him! I don't handle him because he thinks everything that comes in front of him is food so I'm afraid he's going to bite me. Tonight when I tried to get him to put on the scale, he got away from me 5 times before I was able to get a grip him! He's pretty entertaining to watch him jump around his tank.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
He sounds gun. My tree frogs just sleep most of the time. He's so cute.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
He is fascinating when he is awake, which is usually at night and first thing in he morning. My tree frogs wake up around 6pm they are a TRIP! I'll have to show you their video of hunting flies!

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
That was fun not gun. I'm having a hard time keeping the moss alive in their tank. Their housing has been the most challenging of all of my animals. I just never feel like I have it right. Every other tank is easy . They do like being on logs but they moldy. Fake logs would be great.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
That was fun not gun. I'm having a hard time keeping the moss alive in their tank. Their housing has been the most challenging of all of my animals. I just never feel like I have it right. Every other tank is easy . They do like being on logs but they moldy. Fake logs would be great.

I knew what you meant :)

I don't use moss with them because I'm afraid that they will eat it because they are so wild and easily excitable. They have cocofiber as a substrate and then a water bowl and a large plant. I'll check my phone to see if I have photos. I used to have a big piece of drift wood but it got moldy very easy so but I didn't want to commit to a whole bioactive setup so I did a potted plant. I use the old UVB/LED light that I had on Bumbles tank to help keep the plant alive.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
This is an older picture, the bromeliad flower has died but I still have the green leafy part in the pot still in their tank. They have a fogger connected to a hygrotherm to keep the humidity correct and it turns the heat lamp on and off as needed.
IMG_0518.JPG

Cori

Juvenile Dragon
Cork wood doesn't mold just fyi. I had trouble with my ball pythons branches molding where it was against moist substrate. Switched to cork and no more mold!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk