• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Newer dragon parent

Thecan1

Bearded Dragon Egg
Just watend to say hi. I have a approx 3-4 month bearded dragon.
Joined due to the fact alot on here seem to be helpful and tonnes of alternative info. Not the ususal what sex is my dragon or eating questions.
That said....i was wondering what people keep their viv humidities at? Im being told 10% is fine but everything i read says 30-40

Attachments

• 20170611_195801.jpg
    20170611_195801.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Welcome! 30-40% is recommended. When you get into the 50 and up percentage you risk upper respiratory infection or pneumonia. Lower than that can also cause issues with shed and dehydration and impaction.

Draeju's_world

Juvenile Dragon
Yup, usually in the 30%-50% range here. It usually spikes in the high range overnight during the summer months, but drops down with the lights on. Winter months are not an issue.