• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to reptiles

gordo86

Hatchling Dragon
Hi all,
I've been on the forum for about a year since i disturbed some lizard eggs at work and needed help hatching them to release. Not sure i introduced myself then but i'm Gordo, i live one the south east coast of new south wales Australia.

Anyway the lizard eggs i found did hatch thanks to the help recieved here and in other places and were sucessfully released on hatching. Turned out to be eastern water dragons and the got me excited to go into reptiles. I have started a posts on building my vivarium and appreciate any advice i can get. I don't have any reptiles yet and won't be getting any until i'm sure my build will work effectively and have started breeding a food source. Once i'm ready i will be looking at getting bearded dragons hopefully a breeding pair.
Thanks for the welcome and any advice given in the future

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Glad to hear that they hatched and have been released! Always a cool thing to see. ..
Any particular reason you want to get into a breeding pair?

gordo86

Hatchling Dragon
Just enjoyed the process of hatching them. Won't worry about breeding first up just settle into owning one first. Would have to research their availability first to make sure if i did breed there would always be someone wanting them ect.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk