• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need more Dubia roaches

Coffeeblack

Bearded Dragon Egg
Alright so I'm looking for a good deal to add to my roach colony I started it up a month ago with a like 13 females and 4 males and 300 feeders so I could fed my dragon but I'm currently all out of my feeders. My dragon is maybe 4 1/2 months old so still eatting a lot of love food. If anyone gots any good deals or trying to get rid of any let me know thanks.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Alright so I'm looking for a good deal to add to my roach colony I started it up a month ago with a like 13 females and 4 males and 300 feeders so I could fed my dragon but I'm currently all out of my feeders. My dragon is maybe 4 1/2 months old so still eatting a lot of love food. If anyone gots any good deals or trying to get rid of any let me know thanks.
Contact Brandon on here he goes by sixofwandstattoo he sells them and gives great deals he got my colony going... He has a facebook page Arizona Roach Farm

Patgy

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello,

I have thousands of dubia . Large ones if desired and will beat any offers out there. They are home raised on organic vegetables and fruit. Let me know if interested. Text me at 352-239-8512.