• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Axanthic dragons

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Most of ya'll remember recently I purchased a European White Hypo, more commonly referred to as Marketed Leucistic. Well, I did it again :) but this time i figured I'd REALLY go crazy so, I purchased 2 Axanthic dragons as well. :D Lynzee (wifey) hates me of course and is looking into enrolling me in some kind of "Bearded Dragons Anonymous" if such a thing exist because one from Europe is expensive, 3 more is downright insane! Lol Hey, you only live once right? Anyhow, that'll make 2 white hypos and 2 Axanthic from Belgium... Talked to one breeder and he said he couldn't sell me any because he had an agreement with another American who bought from him. This agreement was in my eyes an attempt at a monopoly so, I exercised my brain muscle and talked to ANOTHER breeder, a friend of mine, and he was happy to sell me a pair so EAT IT whomever that other American is! Lol.

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
IMAG0663.jpg

This is my White I already have. Name is Bär.

These next 3 are examples of an Axanthic dragon and aren't my photos, I am using them for those who do not know what an Axanthic dragon looks like.

284352_2052586847183_1619893515_1979089_2914994_a.jpg

61490_1499822508420_1619893515_1199001_493074_n.jpg

60434_1499822268414_1619893515_1198998_7331956_n.jpg

How friggen cool is that!?!? Lol

P

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Awesome, looking forward to PICS PICS and then some more PICS would be nice

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
That's exactly what you will get too P. I am very excited about this, we need new bloodlines in America, bad. If genetics were pulled, they would show about 90% of dragons in America are related. We are weakening the species that way, that's why I buy from the other side of the Atlantic, new bloodline. Fresh blood, strong blood and beautiful dragons too.

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I have been informed by "the Committee" aka "the Boss" aka my Wife that I have to stop buying these super expensive ones or I will be SINGLE. Lmao, She thinks I have lost my ever-lovin mind but she just doesn't understand, she doesn't have my vision. -Shrugs- Women....