• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

looking for..

pitgrl18

Hatchling Dragon
I am looking for a hypo het trans female.. age doesnt really matter as long as she is healthy and friendly :) if you have babies or a clutch that you are expecting this type in, you will be at the top of my list so i can make sure i have enough funds by the time she is ready as i do not expect her to be super cheap or free :) please post pics and information if you have any available :)

pitgrl18

Hatchling Dragon
do you have any pics ? and male or female ? i have a male hey hypo trans and i was told it is bad to breed 2 that show the translucent gene.. which is why i said het trans.. however i am building my breeding program so i am open to other morphs :)