• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Khaleesi's new enclosure

derbydragon77

Hatchling Dragon
So I finally got her enclosure, built a rock formation and added everything she could need. She is soooo happy, more active, eating well and seems to be brighter colors. We've went through our first shed together and are working on bonding every day.
c28ec4963e71b291088654e519dd112b.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

baldegale14

Juvenile Dragon
whered you get the UVB fixture?! ive been trying to find a big one thats non-reptile specific so its cheaper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drewpear

Bearded Dragon Egg
So I finally got her enclosure, built a rock formation and added everything she could need. She is soooo happy, more active, eating well and seems to be brighter colors. We've went through our first shed together and are working on bonding every day.
c28ec4963e71b291088654e519dd112b.jpg

if i'm understanding how the front sliding doors work with the side grate(s),
i'm really liking it. i'm about to build a wood viv about 6 x 2 x 2 ft with front access
and i've been trying to figure out how to do the ventilation. sweet...

baldegale14

Juvenile Dragon
i'm really liking it. i'm about to build a wood viv about 6 x 2 x 2 ft with front access
06210bba4e217f095cef7844b8b036ec.jpg
this is another really cool design idea besides that your beardie wont be able to interact or see you that much through the glass. obviously you can change the dimensions a bit too but i still love it.

derbydragon77

Hatchling Dragon
whered you get the UVB fixture?! ive been trying to find a big one thats non-reptile specific so its cheaper!

I purchased the enclosure from someone who builds them. I got this set up with lights for $100 so I couldn't pass up the deal. I can ask him where though.

derbydragon77

Hatchling Dragon
My only problem with the side grates is that dubia have escaped. I'm planning on switching to air vents on the sides.

derbydragon77

Hatchling Dragon
06210bba4e217f095cef7844b8b036ec.jpg
this is another really cool design idea besides that your beardie wont be able to interact or see you that much through the glass. obviously you can change the dimensions a bit too but i still love it.

Very cool design, I just like using front entrance due to beardies feeling like anything coming from above them are predators.

baldegale14

Juvenile Dragon
Very cool design, I just like using front entrance due to beardies feeling like anything coming from above them are predators.

true true, this is more designed for a tortoise. (proud owner of one of those too!) this idea came from a guy on the tortoise forum. i love it.

Squish

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I purchased the enclosure from someone who builds them. I got this set up with lights for $100 so I couldn't pass up the deal. I can ask him where though.

I would love to know where he got the UVB tube fixture as well please! I'm planning out my viv build as well and have been having such a hard time finding something of the right size. The ones I have found are all from pet stores and are plastic and tacky looking, and wouldn't be easy to attach to the top of the enclosure.

Also I love your enclosure set up! It is really nice, and your beardie looks so happy! :)