• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Keeping track

Kota

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm trying to find the best way to keep track of all the things going on from feeding to cleaning and even baths. Does any body know the best way to so this whether its a nice app or just writing it down in a book like I'm doing now. I tried an app called reptile scan but u didn't really like the way it was organized. I also didn't need any of the breeding stuff because I'm not interested in that right now.

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I keep all of my records in a weekly planner. Different items are written in different colored pen. This has helped me immensely with keeping track of feed schedules, weights, and general observations within my rescue.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Kota

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thanks, for some reason I didn't think of an actual planner lol and I like the different colors idea

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I have a small notebook and each day I write their name, the date, and what they ate and if they were given any meds or weighed or if they went to the bathroom.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have a spiral for each of mine that I keep track of food given, weights, important info like if they pooped, bath day, when I change bulbs...if they come out to bask

Kathy_D

Hatchling Dragon
I keep track on a wall calendar. I only have one, but the calendar is right by her enclosure, so it's easy to remember to write everything down.