• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is this normal???

MomToChaos

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have never seen a guy with femoral pores look like this! Is this normal because my guy is under weight.
e66e0adeb11294dd051d7f25dd6845b8.jpg
c1fdbc580223dec64509daa7a578d734.jpg
c2646d219ee6b0744d4a12d526c54e53.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yea due to poor husbandry will cause this..some nice soaks and getting him fattened back up and in time you'll be able to clear those pores up

MomToChaos

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yea due to poor husbandry will cause this..some nice soaks and getting him fattened back up and in time you'll be able to clear those pores up
I have given him two baths. Tonight he was actually swimming! He loves it [emoji4] thank you for all the help and advise!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have given him two baths. Tonight he was actually swimming! He loves it [emoji4] thank you for all the help and advise!

your welcome just go slow with him and don't pick at them soft toothbrush and a nice warm soaks and over time those will clear up.. they look saggy because his legs are skinny