• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is my dragon Pogona Microlepidota?

bookac

Hatchling Dragon
Hello today I searched, and I found the same dragon as mine, and I found out that is called Pogona Micropediota..

What so you think ?
I also readed that they dont grow the same size as Pogona Viticeps :/

Here is mine, after the sheding..

b1b0a67cc1381a7325f765e98fb3eb56.jpg

e65b969cfa298df86b981cfd34d8073d.jpg

Any help would be appreciated..

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I don't know about how to say what is what so I can't help you but your baby sure is pretty!

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Omg that's the cutest little chubby guy ever. I don't know what kind he is sorry.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I don't know much, he looks like a leatherback and possibly a Lawson's or a Rankins. I know there was something about the way the scales point that distinguishes them from a normal bearded dragon but I can't any info.

bookac

Hatchling Dragon
I don't know much, he looks like a leatherback and possibly a Lawson's or a Rankins. I know there was something about the way the scales point that distinguishes them from a normal bearded dragon but I can't any info.

Thanks, he is definitely sold as a leatherback, but i was curios about the sp. But my friend said that its probably vitticeps, because of the price..

edit : he looks like a "Rankins" btw