• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Idris says hello.

Erbs

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi all. I would like to introduce Idris (and myself), who came into my life just over a week ago. I'm not exactly sure of his/her age but its belived to be around 10weeks old. I have never had a dragon before so can't comment on morph(if anybody can tell from the below photo it will be cool to know) or colour but she has settled in well , is very calm and tame. She's currently about 8.5 inches long from the tip of her nose to the end of her nipped tail (not sure how much is missing but it doesn't seem to effect her) and weights just under 55grams.

Attachments

• 20170320_151959.jpg
    20170320_151959.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 18

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
welcome - they're a ton of fun! please read through the info in the links below - some great info put together by a few of our members. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask !