• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

How did you find us?

How did you hear about BDF?

• Total voters

LittleMerlin

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I was googling info for my Bearded Dragon... and this seemed like the best place, with everyone so nice and responsive! :)

stumpy

Hatchling Dragon
This was the only site that worked with tap talk. I love reading on my phone and some forums trip it up. Glad this one works cas it's a awesome site

corine milum the

Juvenile Dragon
Googling too ...I must say this site is very friendly. glad I ve found you all, new dragon owner with a happy if not a little spoilt I think nine month old dragon. had him since two months old :)

Honchess

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
My daughter rescued a dragon and I was given the job of caring for it! I knew NOTHING about bearded dragons and I came looking for you! Thank heavens I found you. Praise Google! What would I do without you!

madmike88

Bearded Dragon Egg
I been on here before a few years ago through a few other forums and it was through a few friends through Facebook.

sean8172

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hmmm. Google is quite popular. I belonged to another BD forum, and a link there led me here. I liked the people, so I stayed. I think that's how it happened anyway. Either that, or I happened upon the site whilst reading about bearded dragons.

Nathan Black

Bearded Dragon Egg
So we can better focus our efforts, please let us know how you found out about our community here at Bearded Dragon Forum (BDF).
Choose the answer that best fits from the poll. If you select "Other" please specify by posting a reply. Stories on how/why you starting posting here are welcomed too!
So we can better focus our efforts, please let us know how you found out about our community here at Bearded Dragon Forum (BDF).
Choose the answer that best fits from the poll. If you select "Other" please specify by posting a reply. Stories on how/why you starting posting here are welcomed too!

What bearded dragon do I have?

Attachments

• 1A9A8D90-F86F-41EA-B6EB-A04825DAFDD6.jpeg
    1A9A8D90-F86F-41EA-B6EB-A04825DAFDD6.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 7
  • 6DAEDA97-B40A-4722-B39F-77B6F1CD403F.jpeg
    6DAEDA97-B40A-4722-B39F-77B6F1CD403F.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 9
  • D51F1C7B-E033-42CA-9077-999809A80AF7.jpeg
    D51F1C7B-E033-42CA-9077-999809A80AF7.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 8

Aimee E Orr

Bearded Dragon Egg
I was looking up information on how to know if my bearded dragon was constipated, because she hasn't use the restroom in a few days even after bathing. So I'm looking for information that will help her to poop. Do you have any suggestions?

Crabs Mcjones

Juvenile Dragon
I've raised reptiles my entire life, but never got into the forum aspect of it until I started reefing. I became a member of reef2reef and quickly moved up the ladder to site moderator. When I decided to take a break from reefing I got back into reptiles with a beardie, and while i'm still a very active moderator on reef2reef I wanted to join a reptile forum.
A quick google search landed me here. And i'm glad it did :)