• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Welcome Andrew! Yes Beardies are the amazing little creatures! I was at a fest yesterday and talking to people holding iguanas and crocodiles and when they heard I had beardies they all said they are the best lizards to own!

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Hi and welcome. Yeh everyone so helpful and friendly on this forum. Wud love to c a pic of ur little 1 :)

Andrew69

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi I had my beardie 6wks now he loves coming out his viv but I'm still worried about how long I should leave out help me

Andrew69

Bearded Dragon Egg
That's good then that's wot I been doing I feel a little mean at time as he hangs on to me with all his life

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
They really r so cute. When Diego falls asleep on me and i go to put him bak in the viv as soon as he hears the door open he holds on tighter. Keeping his eyes shut all the while im sure some times he pretends to c if il keep hold of him. :)

Pascal

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Mine does exactly that too. It's the cutest thing ever. :) love how he curls up like a little dog on me.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
They really do luv a cuddle. I feel awful when i have to put them bak in wen tuey asleep.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
They really do luv a cuddle. I feel awful when i have to put them bak in wen tuey asleep.

Yeah they really put on the sad face when they have to go back in their tank! Last night I had to put Dexter away because I was doing stuff and by the time I was done it was close to lights out so I just left her. She sat at the front of her tank with her head resting on her basking wood and had the most pathetic look on her face like she just lost her best friend! I felt guilty so I went back a little later to take her out and she was sitting on her wood venting so I just left her be.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Yeah they really put on the sad face when they have to go back in their tank! Last night I had to put Dexter away because I was doing stuff and by the time I was done it was close to lights out so I just left her. She sat at the front of her tank with her head resting on her basking wood and had the most pathetic look on her face like she just lost her best friend! I felt guilty so I went back a little later to take her out and she was sitting on her wood venting so I just left her be.
I swear Dexter n Diego r defo two of the same dragon. They have a way of makin u feel so bad dnt they hehe. Boris got his log bak this mornin so hes a happy boy 2day :)

Andrew69

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm worried about my beardie he used to track about I his viv now he just sits on his log all day he is bright and healthy
Do they get over weight

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
I'm worried about my beardie he used to track about I his viv now he just sits on his log all day he is bright and healthy
Do they get over weight
Tbh beardies r like ppl they cum in all different sizes and tubbieness. My bfs foreva tellin me Diegos ova weight but i take no notice he.just big boned. Diegos 3 months younger than Boris n bout twice as wide so id say no but a pic wud uelp altho il prov still say no i like to c animaps with a pot belly n a bit of keat on them shows they well fed b loved :)