• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi new here

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum! If you take a look at the links below several of our comments we have put together a ton of information on care for these guys that fills in many gaps that you may be needing..

Tazz

Bearded Dragon Egg
I got my first bearded dragon and im new to this all I been doing online research and now I have one i do t know the sex yet either so if you know any tips on that I'm all ears and thanks

........................................Hey !
HEY! if at all possible please take a picture of your gorgeous newbees face a bit closer. Even though its a baby still and you don't want to be constantly looking for his/her bits and pieces :) boys and girls have diff features. I will try predetermine , keep it a secret , and see if was right when its bits or markings actually are clearer. My boy was confused for a girl for two years.. i felt horrid when i realized i had treated this handsome boy as a little mommies princess for so long. He still holds a little grudge .. :)