• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi new here

L3lazinup

Bearded Dragon Egg
I got my first bearded dragon and im new to this all I been doing online research and now I have one i do t know the sex yet either so if you know any tips on that I'm all ears and thanks

L3lazinup

Bearded Dragon Egg
Not sure dragon is in a 10 gallon tank for now i have a 50 gallon tank for later on but this is it

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
Is your beardie bigger than your index finger, or can it lay on that finger and fit? Did you adopt him/her or get it at a pet store or online?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

BrookeE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yeah if its that small still, its almost impossible to tell if its male or female.

Jasonbasler4

Hatchling Dragon
What setup you have for him lights, carpet substrate food hydrometer, thermometer combo food feeding? The more info the better.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

L3lazinup

Bearded Dragon Egg
He has a tail i basically was saying not including tail lol I gave a 80 watt solorglo all in one bulb live crickets that green reptile floor stuff at per store yes I have a humidity and thermo combo

Jasonbasler4

Hatchling Dragon
I hate those solar Flo because I had one then upgrade to t5 reptisun10.0 bulbs and the regular basking lamp so think of that when you have to change solor Flo. It will save money in long run and the t5 are bad case for uvb and they tend to like the regular basking bulbs which are cheap. That solor glow is bright where the basking area is and some of them avoid it. How's he doing with the solor Flo you probe the basking area?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

L3lazinup

Bearded Dragon Egg
Absolutely loves it honestly he is very active also so i believe I am doing something right he use to be afraid of me know he getting use to me

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
Yes, I'm confused as well, what do you mean by "no tail"?

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
The more you handle him/her the better your relationship will be. They are wonderful creatures who are known for being sweet. We'd love to see some pics of your little one

L3lazinup

Bearded Dragon Egg
One pic from couple days ago

Attachments

• 20170318_132106.jpg
    20170318_132106.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 14

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
Awww...they're so cute when they are this tiny, you're gonna have so much fun with him/her, I look forward to getting to know you and your beardie. What name have you given it?

L3lazinup

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yea great patterns if male negan haha walking dead or Lucile if female i think I just keep checking the tail and back leg area all the timr

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
You probably won't be able to tell if it's a boy or a girl until around 6-7 months