• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help with humidity please

Edmonds

Bearded Dragon Egg
I am having a hard time with the humidity in my beardies tank at night. He's in a room approx 20'x15'. I have two 33 pint dehumidifiers within 3' of his tank. Room AC at 73 degrees and the humidity in his tank is still 60 in the am. He is acting differently, Not eating. I believe because of this. I took him to the vet. Vet says all is fine. We're in Georgia. What else can I do to get the humidity down. Will a ceramic heat bulb make it too hot at night? Thank you in advance for any help!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
You could try putting some small fans on top of the tank at night and have them suck the air out of the tank, that might help.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thank you Patsy. Would the air circulating from the fans be bad for him?
No that should be fine, as long as the temps stay good and he stays hydrated all should be good.. Hope it helps for you

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
You put the fan so it's pulling the air out of the tank, not pushing air in so it should be fine.