• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

HELP WITH FENCE LIZARD

Rhysandfish

Bearded Dragon Egg
Earlier i ended up getting a fence lizard from one of my mothers coworkers where apparently the lizard has been in their car for a while. I don't have any feeders on hand and my local pet shop is closed so i cant buy any today. Is there anything I can do? I have a hide, water bowl, temp enclosure and a lizard but no food or heat source. SORRY THAT THIS ISN'T IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY I JUST WANT HEP FOR THE LIZARD.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Earlier i ended up getting a fence lizard from one of my mothers coworkers where apparently the lizard has been in their car for a while. I don't have any feeders on hand and my local pet shop is closed so i cant buy any today. Is there anything I can do? I have a hide, water bowl, temp enclosure and a lizard but no food or heat source. SORRY THAT THIS ISN'T IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY I JUST WANT HEP FOR THE LIZARD.
I am not really sure on these critters but it likely will be ok without food today but I would get him some in the morning since you don't know when it ate last. looks like their care is pretty easy from what I found online.

Rhysandfish

Bearded Dragon Egg
I am not really sure on these critters but it likely will be ok without food today but I would get him some in the morning since you don't know when it ate last. looks like their care is pretty easy from what I found online.
That's good to hear. I'm going to get him a heat mat and some crickets and mealworms. Are there any ways to keep him warm at night? it might not be needed but i'm just asking.