• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help!! (cut on leg)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I have a UVB strip light along the back top of the tank and a basking bulb. I use a T5 bulb somthe fixture is real thin. Their tanks never drop below 65 degrees so we don't use any night heat. In the rare case in the winter when we need to use it, I'll just swap out the basking bulb for the CHE.

During the day you only need a UVB And a basking light.

Jess.MarksWife

Bearded Dragon Egg
It's a little messy but here's a picture.

View attachment 17159
I need something else in his home!! Looks too plain to me. Lol
8703fffeec994469f225f2588a01ccee.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So you only have one light for each. When we got ours, they advised us that we need 3 diff lights. A heat lamp, a day lamp and a night one like a black light. No wonder why our electric bill is high [emoji23].

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Nope you only need the basking bulb, and the UVB bulb. You shouldn't have any lights of any color on at night as it keeps them from being able to sleep.. The only reason for another fixture would be a CHE and that only gives off heat for the winter nights that the enclosure gets below 65F

Twinkie13

Juvenile Dragon
Echoing the others.....the internet is a WAY better source of info than the folks at pet shops.
I can't tell you how many times I am waiting on
Supers or Crix and I am saving an animal's life by helping the client do something proper for their dragon lol.

rdoyle225

Juvenile Dragon
I take it back Patsy does not have any of mind my bad I was thinking of someone else

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I take it back Patsy does not have any of mind my bad I was thinking of someone else

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
LOL! I was going to say, I have some homemade hammocks but they came from South Paws Dragon Hammocks. Yours are nice though :)