• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello, new here!

DressageQueen

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi, the name is DQ and I am a new un-planned beardie owner! A roommate of mine abandoned him (along with several other animals) at my apartment when she left about a month ago, so I have been not only learning a lot on the fly, but bonding with my new son. Luckily I have two good friends that own beardies who have been helping me, but I also wanted to connect with other beardie owners. My handsome boy is Glaedr, and he's a hypo sandfire red (I believe so about the color anyway, I do know he is hypo though!). He wasn't too sure about life at first, but he has quickly learned what it's like to get proper care and love, as he didn't receive either before. I also have a dog, cat, horse, and 9 hermit crabs, so I am definitely an animal lover and enthusiast! Happy to be here :)

Just a few pictures of my boy!

b554a32adb0b000ce8532fb527dc6c48.jpg

d58a022b91e7e100dfba0a9dc63226f2.jpg

71537599c02db50f44def21874b0697c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He is very handsome! Good for you in taking care of him. Feel free to ask any questions you may have and we have put together tons of info for new comers and you will find it in the links below some of our comments.

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
welcome. what breed horse? arena or cross country? i have 2 appendix quarters.

DressageQueen

Bearded Dragon Egg
welcome. what breed horse? arena or cross country? i have 2 appendix quarters.

She is a Thoroughbred x Clydesdale cross and we do dressage :) It's nice to find another horse person!

Thanks all for your kind words! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
Welcome and thank you for taking care of your new family! Some people are just crap

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

DressageQueen

Bearded Dragon Egg
So, funny story… My friend and I had some suspicions that he was not in fact a male. I just assumed he was a male since the person who had him before me and told me he was, and his name was a male name. Well I decided to check, and it turns out it looks like he is a female…

877752f2091d00e3cc7040e5fc84f162.jpg

1aa0249b8b53be05e262ed4c679dda87.jpg

I'm not crazy am I? I guess it looks like a name change is in order… ;)

"The future will be what it will, and fretting about it will only make your fears more likely to come true." - Glaedr, Inheritance Cycle