• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from Toothless

BrandyLynn

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey everyone
We're new to the site, it's been quite a few years since my husband and I owned a bearded dragon and so much has changed! We are redoing an old dresser into a cage for our Toothless, he's currently in a 10 gallon glass terrarium temporarily.
20170514_213758.jpg
20170514_213805.jpg

Budley

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hiya, he is stunning. I'm new to this as well. Got my first beardie in march. Love him to bits. So much fun

BrandyLynn

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hiya, he is stunning. I'm new to this as well. Got my first beardie in march. Love him to bits. So much fun
Thank you! We got Toothless back in March as well. It's been years since we owned one, with my husband in the military we didn't think it was fair to constantly stressing out any reptile by always moving and now that he's getting out we decided to introduce our kids to reptiles. Plus we've missed having reptiles, dragons especially

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Welcome, Toothless is adorable! Just wanted to mention that it's real hard to get a temperature gradient in a 10g tank. It's a little easier to do it in a 20g but still hard.

BrandyLynn

Bearded Dragon Egg
Welcome, Toothless is adorable! Just wanted to mention that it's real hard to get a temperature gradient in a 10g tank. It's a little easier to do it in a 20g but still hard.
Thank you
We have figured out that keeping the Temps just right is hard with the temporary tank, thankfully he's doing okay so far and acting normal. We are trying to get the new enclosure done as soon as possible but it's taking a bit because we are trying to make sure it is done right and doesn't fall apart or cause him to get hurt in any way.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome back into the beardie world!! He is a cutie for sure!!! Since it's been awhile feel free to check out the links below a few of our comments as we've put together all the info one might need..Refresher per say for those who once owned :)
Looking forward to seeing his new home..

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol what a cutie!!! love those baby bellies!!!!

BrandyLynn

Bearded Dragon Egg
Toothless FINALLY ate something other than live feeders! He decided to eat some finely chopped up strawberries! I'm so happy

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
HAHAHA ummm yes kinda lol looks like you got yourself a chamilio-dragon LOL

BrandyLynn

Bearded Dragon Egg
I was kind of thinking maybe he's part monkey lol
Its just so odd! He's done this 3 times and is literally using his tail to hold on.

BrandyLynn

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you! Apparently he is a she, my 3 year old son is devastated, and we have changed her name to Khaleesi lol

Attachments

• 20170608_102622.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thank you! Apparently he is a she, my 3 year old son is devastated, and we have changed her name to Khaleesi lol
Welcome Khaleesi lol yea it's hard to "sex" them when they are small like that

BrandyLynn

Bearded Dragon Egg
Welcome Khaleesi lol yea it's hard to "sex" them when they are small like that
Haha yeah I've noticed. She didn't like sitting still either so that made it a bit more difficult. But we managed to do the flashlight trick and that showed only one small lump in the middle.