• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from Nova

Brad Briggs

Bearded Dragon Egg
This is Nova! My fiancé and I brought her home from our local Petco on Sunday. She is our first bearded dragon, so we are extremely new to all of this. She was very shy the first two days, but she seems to be getting more comfortable with her new home. We are so excited to have her!

Attachments

• IMG_2624.JPG
    IMG_2624.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 19

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Welcome Nova! So glad you got her. I always hate going to Petco and seeing the little bit bigger dragons there that have been there for a little while. Everyone seems to want to bring home the babies.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome Nova!! Congratulations on your new family member, good looking dragon! Take a bit of time and take a look at the links below several of our comments we have put together a ton of info together for new comers on all aspects of their care..from temps, lighting, food links and much more and feel free to ask questions.