• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from England!

Wookie

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi all, I just joined up after talking with Patsy :) I help to run the Facebook group Bearded Dragons Anonymous with her and an amazing group of girls.

My name is Georgie but my dragon nickname is Wookie. My two dragons are males named Riker and Pizza. Riker is 3 and I have had him from a baby, Pizza is almost 3 and I rescued him last year.

I also have 2 crested geckos, 1 leopard gecko, 2 tortoises and 2 axolotls!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Welcome Wookie! Don't forget to mention we also have a crested gecko group called Creasted Gecko Lovers ;)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I actually think some people here are also members at BDAnon, just here they are incognito! Every now and then, I see a photo that I recognize :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Didn't know there was a Bearded Dragons Anonymous on Facebook....just requested hehehehe

There's actually a couple LOL! The group we are in has a logo with flowers on the left that says bearded dragons anonymous and on the right there are pictures of 4 bearded dragons with names. We didn't realize their was a group called bearded dragon anonymous and I just found another group that has the same name as ours.

KrissyLeigh

Juvenile Dragon
What kind of torts???? I am totally tortoise obsessed. After my bearded dragon, they are my faves! I have 2 r edfoots, looking to add more redfoots and a leopard soon. :)