• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Halloween spirit for Tahoe and Skitzo

avyrus666

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
You guys might enjoy this one...

uploadfromtaptalk1381013145991.jpg

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381013158998.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381013158998.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 52

avyrus666

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Skitzo is almost done I had to put the tombstones in there carefully so she can still have plenty of room to roam. Unfortunately I still haven't coaxed my lady to buy her dragon a new tank but next Friday I will get an unsealed 55gal for her for $30 from a friend.

uploadfromtaptalk1381013345102.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Cute, I love Halloween!

I just finished Dexter's Halloween costume LOL! She's going to be an evil dragon bride. My only problem is whenever her head gets covered she thinks it's time to sleep so she might not successfully wear her veil!

avyrus666

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
When I put up the backdrop I used a felt cutout taped to the back of the cage on the outside, then used a thin black party tablecover and taped it roughly then cut to size with a box cutter and taped it up to cover the 3 sides exactly without overhang.

BDnoob

Bearded Dragon Egg
where are you all getting the mini tombstones?? iv looked everywhere and cant find anything!! in the uk?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I'm in the US and got all of mine at the dollar store.

BDnoob

Bearded Dragon Egg
Oh right il have a look in my equivalent of the dollar store the 99p store! Thanks!