• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Funniest Dragon Photo and Caption Contest!!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Paging all Bearded Dragon Photographers!

In lieu of the last contest which was a bit of a flop, I want to announce a Funniest Dragon Photo and Caption Contest!

We're looking for your funniest photo with a funny/cute/witty caption! The two elements - photo and caption - will be judged together!

The winner will be selected by popular vote and the winner will receive a grand prize Bearded Dragon from DragonsDenHerp.com ! (If you cannot house another dragon, please let us know and your prize may be donated to the next runner-up or an alternative prize may be given.) Of course, the winning photo will still go up on the homepage for all to see and envy!! :) ;)

Here are the rules:

- Your photo must contain a living bearded dragon!

- Your caption and photo must be your own! No plagiarizing!

- Your photo must be submitted by June 5, 2012 @ 11:59pm PST

- Only one entry per member, please choose your photo and caption carefully! Please don't try to work the system by registering multiple accounts. Cheaters will be disqualified from this and future contests.

- You may NOT change your entry once it has been submitted

- The winner will be chosen by popular vote - so tell your friends to register on BeardedDragonForum.com and get their entries in TODAY!

- In the event of a tie, I will choose the winner.

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to ask! May the best photo and caption win! May the funniest entry WIN!

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
554300_3815604399678_1564641198_33019973_207983781_n.jpg
Photo 'J'
Caption:"Best.Position.EVER."

Look how happy she looks?! hehehehe
Not the best quality but I've been saving this one for moment like this!!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I have so many to choose from, it was so hard! Decided to go with one of Cleopatra's that has not been previously released:

IMG_1855.jpg
Photo 'K'
Caption: I don't care if you put sugar on it, I don't wanna eat it and I'm not gonna!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Discuss!
EDIT: Josh has created a thread in the 'Off Topic' Section for discussions about the entries & contest. Let's Keep this one for the 'Entry' Posts. I have merged the previous discussions into it. Clicking the link above will take you to it.

Thanks,
Germ
Mod

Emmily

Juvenile Dragon
lol it was hard to pick a caption because all day I was coming up with different things haha <3 she's so adorable and growing up so fast ! :')
2 (27).jpg
Photo 'E'
"Mom! Mom! MOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!! I am having a bit of a wardrobe malfunction. You promise it doesn't make me look fat!?"

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great submissions so far! Remember to have your photo posted here before the end of TOMORROW if you wish to enter!!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club