• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Free roam set up addition

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
It's really hard to get a good pic. It's almost the length of my wall. It's 2 long pieces of wood joined together. I padded it and put blk crushed stretchy fabric over it so he can grip it really well and he,ll be comfy. The wood dragon pieces are from one of those red shelf things that Buddhists put fruit and incense on. It was all broken up but the accent pieces are dragons and I broke them off and painted them. Hef has one on his bed too. I had extra vines and I snipped everybody's vines so I could get some foliage on it. I'm gonna get more. I put a pic of Hefs bed too. All of the stuff I used is scraps and stuff that's repurposed. Seymore is gonna wish he'd come out 3 yrs ago. Hope you guys like it. Hope he likes it. He uses the other ramp no problem.
e1d8abe65f8e04d42969a9a842cecca6.jpg
c404ab56665a193145d0f0ee96ab1bd8.jpg
98e2139d9aaaea43dfbd843b640e8c81.jpg
1d5897041e8a7b107ae6396ceced98ce.jpg
faf856e1120b14155786d9077272f518.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

VeraR13

Hatchling Dragon
Really cool, but are you using them inside or outside? I'm just wondering how much "free roam" your babies get.[emoji6]

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
This is for my chameleon Seymore. He's out for 2 or 3 hours at a time but I watch him closely. My dragon Hef is out alot he thinks he's one of the dogs. He,ll run around and then he goes and sleeps on a big stuffed elephant next to the fish tank. I put him back to eat and get his lights time. He's always in the same place when I come back. But Seymore is super sneaky he tries to make a move whenever I leave the room.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
It's all inside. I couldn't get a good pic so I took it out to get a pic.

VeraR13

Hatchling Dragon
This is for my chameleon Seymore. He's out for 2 or 3 hours at a time but I watch him closely. My dragon Hef is out alot he thinks he's one of the dogs. He,ll run around and then he goes and sleeps on a big stuffed elephant next to the fish tank. I put him back to eat and get his lights time. He's always in the same place when I come back. But Seymore is super sneaky he tries to make a move whenever I leave the room.

Thanks for the warning. I cannot let mine off of me. Too young, too sneaky, and not enough open areas where he cannot hide as easily.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
He,ll chill out with age. Is it a chameleon or dragon?

VeraR13

Hatchling Dragon
Bearded dragon. He is scared of his own shadow...literally. Some days he is more chill and others he is like a wild squirrel who fears humans. It is frustrating.