• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Finally starting my build

Twinkie13

Juvenile Dragon
Your enclosure is very appealing to the eye, but you want to make sure you are hitting all the right numbers and concerns for Dragons to thrive.
Good luck. You seem very skilled so I am sure you will get it to perfection.

gordo86

Hatchling Dragon
I do have a second longer enclosure to complete to move my girl pheonix to. I am now considering changing to the fluro tube for my first enclosure. Was wondering if anyone knows what the lights that produce the uvb and the heat are like because my second enclosure is more limited th where i can mount lights. Would be good to have an all in one

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Twinkie13

Juvenile Dragon
I always reco to have two( I assume you mean bask and UVB)

You can regulate better and also notice if there is a malfunction easier....

gordo86

Hatchling Dragon
I always reco to have two( I assume you mean bask and UVB)

You can regulate better and also notice if there is a malfunction easier....
Do you mean better to have sepperate uvb and basking lights in stead of one combined? What could i use as a basking light instead of the 100w halogen down lights so i only need one light for heat instead of 3 down lights? Secon inclosure is very longand reasonably tall

gordo86

Hatchling Dragon
1b05635997e62cf9efc8a7771f8308b7.jpg
its about 6ft long