• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Finally gained weight

Wendyj

Hatchling Dragon
so excited our little girl we adopted in January has finally gained 50 grams! She is now 250. She has the most precious little belly. Gobbles up her salads daily and can eat 25 DUBIA in a morning. She's my little piggy.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    644.1 KB · Views: 30

gordo86

Hatchling Dragon
Is there a specific ammount you should feed juveniles? I have read heaps on feeding as much as they can eat in 10 to 15 mins but my 2 seem to be real pigs lol. They ate getting big bellies too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wendyj

Hatchling Dragon
Thank you Hdrydr31, gordo86 I'm sure there's some info on this site but I do believe your right as much as they can eat in 10-15 minutes.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Is there a specific ammount you should feed juveniles? I have read heaps on feeding as much as they can eat in 10 to 15 mins but my 2 seem to be real pigs lol. They ate getting big bellies too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As much as they can eat in about 10 min is a good rule of thumb but if you think your beardie is gaining too much weight, then you should cut back.