• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Do it myself rock formation.

C_2006_27

Bearded Dragon Egg
So day one of my first attempt at this, I'll admit I'm not that good at it. I'm trying at least! I'm using polystyrene sheets to create this giant ancient rock formation.

Without further Ado here is what I got so far. I only have 2 thick coats of grout so far. The idea I can't really say in a way anyone would understand how it's in my head. But my plans are to double stack the staircase rock formations. It should be around 1 foot tall which is shorter than the 18 inch tall terrarium. And I plan on this thing to be about 24-30 inches across the terrarium flush against the back glass. So he's going to have a lot of room up there to roam around. I'll also need to add additional staircases, (side stairs) to enable my dragon to climb. I'll post more pics tomorrow as I'm continuing this project :)

C_2006_27

Bearded Dragon Egg
2 of 4 stair case rock formations

Attachments

• IMG_20170317_191056239.jpg
    IMG_20170317_191056239.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 37

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club