• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Diet

Dragnmum

Hatchling Dragon
Does anyone feed theirs bell peppers? I've read that they're ok but since I'm new to this world, thought I'd ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes you can feed bell peppers they are one of the occasional to be fed items.. Red ones can sometimes make it look like they have blood in their poop..
In the links below some of our comments in the general care for new comers we have listed food links that we use.

Dragnmum

Hatchling Dragon
Yes you can feed bell peppers they are one of the occasional to be fed items.. Red ones can sometimes make it look like they have blood in their poop..
In the links below some of our comments in the general care for new comers we have listed food links that we use.
I have a food list that I use and bell peppers are approved. I was just asking personal opinions. It's just a strong vegetable. I guess I'll try it tomorrow and see how he reacts to them :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk