• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dexter hacked my Facebook!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I thought this was cute. Dexter's hammock falls at least once a month, so she hacked into my Facebook and wrote a message to ZooMed!

Dear Zoo Med, I hacked momma's FB. Can you please make an extra large hammock or at least a large one that has reinforcement? I LOVE my hammock and spend lots of time in it, but momma says it keeps falling because i'm too big for it . Sincerely, Dexter

IMG_5473.jpg

ZooMed actually responded to her:
Zoo Med Laboratories You're quite the resourceful Beardie, Dexter! (nice selfie by the way).
Thank you for your input. I'll make sure to pass your message along to our R&D department to review.
Zoo Med is always dedicated to making our products the best they can be for great pets like you!
Hope all is well. Take care, Dexter.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
It's actually not the suction cups. It's where the mesh fastens to the suction cup. The mesh has ripped a little so it doesn't stay attached.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol. Allie writes things all the time to my friends too. Facebook's always getting hacked into by her.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I had some plastic jewelry thread from back when I thought I would make jewelry. I used it to sew the mesh tight around the suction cups and it hasn't fallen down since! I've also lowered the hammock in her tank so if she does fall again it's not from so high up. She actually likes it lower because now she can climb out of it to the floor of her tank without having to use her half log.