• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Custom enclosure we made si

julescoffman

Juvenile Dragon
Took couple weeks and lots of foam and grouting,but he loves it!

Attachments

• WP_20130920_006.jpg
    WP_20130920_006.jpg
    1,003.7 KB · Views: 169
  • WP_20130920_005.jpg
    WP_20130920_005.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 137

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Im going to make one for my two. A stacked unit. Im thinking 4'-5' x 2' x 2'. For the individual enclosures.

julescoffman

Juvenile Dragon
Thanks Suzy,not sure,my husband did that part I will have to ask him,he's asleep,and I'll post tomorrow..we used all spray foam,silicone,hot glue for steps,5 layers of gritty grout,non toxic paint and final sealant,but I will let you know!

jarich

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Is the black rectangle on the left a water bowl? The rope light around it is kind of awesome. ;)

julescoffman

Juvenile Dragon
That is his heating pad,we had to make it fancy,its all built in,so I just unplug the heating pad and leave his lights on,he seems to like it,he sleeps under there..thanks:)