• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Contests

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Do you all enjoy the contests? What can we do to make them better? Offer prizes?
How can we encourage you all to vote and enter every month? Thanks for your suggestions! :) :bd:

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
This is a good question. Everyone loves posting pictures of their babies and looking at everyone's photos but everyone is slow to enter the contest. I don't know how to get everyone involved. It's funny the frog forum I belong to has a photo of the month and there are tons of entries and the only prize is having their picture plastered on the front page of the web site.

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
How do I submit a picture to the contest through Tapatalk. ? Can we vote through Tapatalk?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You have to vote through your mobile browser but our site is 100% mobile-friendly so you shouldn't have to use the tapatalk app at all. Plus, tapatalk doesn't show you cool stuff like our media gallery!!
I have some prizes from ZooMed I'm going to be offering up next month!