• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Can anyone ID this critter?

Reload

Bearded Dragon Egg
I've found a couple of these little things in my dubia roach colony and don't know what they are. Have no idea where they could have come from since the colony is stored inside a closed off container inside of a closet on the inside of the house. Don't appear to be hurting anything but really curious what they may be.

20170408_170932_zpsqtrfguaq.jpg

20170408_171928_zpscf5upozu.jpg

Reload

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you, that should have been obvious. Interesting, its so small. My roach colony was started about 6 months ago and I haven't introduced anything new in that time as my roaches have flourished. Couldn't figure out how it got into the colony. Now that its been ID'd I did a little googling and understand they can remain in the larval stage of their life cycle for many months. that would explain a lot. That being the case I suspect the breeder I originally got my dubias from had a little cross contamination with superworms.

Thanks Patsy.