• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Black soldier larvae question

ReptileCraze81

Hatchling Dragon
Hi are they supposed to move around ? I bought a bunch and they aren't moving any and there mushy. I haven't ever fed these to my reptiles so I dont know anything about them. Im assuming they should move around ?

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Mine have always moved around, unless they are preparing for a molt, then they get brown/black and stiff. If you keep them in the fridge, they may be less active due to the temperature.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
They must have gotten too cold during shipping. I'm glad they were able to fix the issue for you so you could get a fresh batch. Fingers crossed that these make the journey!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ReptileCraze81

Hatchling Dragon
Yeah I ordered 1,000 and there coming from California and im in Ohio so yeah thats a pretty good ways. I bet these dragons wouldn't mind a few lol. Anyways I will let you know how it all goes.