• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bengal the Beardie

Noelle

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi, I'm Noelle, I'm 20 years old and taking classes at my local community college.

I have one female leatherback bearded dragon named Bengal, and two leopard geckos, both male, named Kyloren and Surfer Dude.

I got Bengal as an impulse buy at Petsmart, which was an irresponsible move on my part. I had been thinking about getting a beadie before, but I hadn't put much thought into it before. I got her November of 2015 so she's about a year and 3 months old. I did my research and continue to research as much as i can to improve Bengal's experience and living quality to the best of my abilities.
untitled_by_liizardqueen-dac2h1c.jpg

I look forward to reading more on this website!

In the earlier months at around 4-6 months old she was acting lethargic and not eating or pooping and I did get her checked out and she had intestinal parasites much to my horror. I immediately took action and got her the treatments and nursed her back and within a month she was back to being active and fully eating and pooping.

She currently lives in a 4 x 2 x 2 melamine enclosure with sliding glass doors and newspaper substrate, a bowl of water, one hide and a few logs. She gets the long 24in t8 UVB and a 50watt basking bulb temps ranging from 97-100 degrees. Cool side stays around 84.

untitled_by_afvckingdelight-db03emv.jpg

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
For an impulse buy, you're doing a fantastic job with Bengal's care. She's a beautiful girl, and lucky to have you!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She is very pretty!! You are doing a great job by the looks of things..
You can take a look at the links below several of our comments we've put together general care info if you like you can take a look at the info.