• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

BEARDED DRAGON SQUINTING

Pastel

Bearded Dragon Egg
My dragon is squinting right now, and I believe she may be turning Asian. Could this have something to do with her origins (Australia) being just south of Asia? Please help! IMAG0242.jpg

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hi - looks like she's just bein sleepy. is she like this all the time? part of the time? in the morning or afternoon? what kind of lighting do you have? She's NOT turning Asian! - ALL beardies originate in Australia?

Pastel

Bearded Dragon Egg
She is normally only like this in the evening. Thank you for replying so quickly! I have a 75 watt heat lamp at one end of her tank and a UVB tube along the entire top. They turn on/off with a timer at a 12 hour interval.

Pat Vann

Bearded Dragon Egg
She looks like she's just sleepy. Is it time to turn day lights off & night lights on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk