• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded Dragon Babies

Kathryn Kinney

Juvenile Dragon
I have 4 beautiful Bearded Dragons available for loving new homes.. They hatched the 1st week in July and are at least 6 inches and through their 1st shed. They are eating well on small discoids, crickets and collards.
Pic 1- Tangerine hypo leatherback het trans
Pic 2- Tangerine hypo leatherback het trans
Pic 3- Tangerine hypo leatherback het trans
Pic 4- Orange citrus double het hypo/trans - ma

Attachments

• 2016 baby 2.jpg
    2016 baby 2.jpg
    738.8 KB · Views: 126
  • 2016 baby 3.jpg
    2016 baby 3.jpg
    849.2 KB · Views: 143
  • 2016 baby 4.jpg
    2016 baby 4.jpg
    819.6 KB · Views: 133
  • 2016 baby 5.jpg
    2016 baby 5.jpg
    914.6 KB · Views: 144

Kathryn Kinney

Juvenile Dragon
I have 4 beautiful Bearded Dragons available for loving new homes.. They hatched the 1st week in July and are at least 6 inches and through their 1st shed. They are eating well on small discoids, crickets and collards. Their full colors come out at 4-6 months of age, the yellow and white will disappear.
Pic 1- Tangerine hypo leatherback het trans -male $100 plus shipping
Pic 2- Tangerine hypo leatherback het trans $100 plus shipping
Pic 3- Tangerine hypo leatherback het trans $100 plus shipping
Pic 4- Orange citrus double het hypo/trans - male $50
Prefer local central florida due to extremely hot summer, but can ship weather permitting.

JUNGLE JIM

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
They look fantastic. I like the contrast of the rougher looking head and leathery body. You shouldn't have any problems finding homes at those prices.

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Are these guys still available? Do you know if any are males?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk