• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beaded dragon and water dragons for sale

Jstrange1888

Bearded Dragon Egg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
comes with cages, lights, heater everything needed to keep them feeling at home. Moving must sell to good home. Very tame raised with babies up to 4 yrs old so tame.cat sleeps on top of their cage where it's warm. Have male and female bearded dragon. They have had babies with I raised to 6 weeks and sold to pet stores. Also have female water dragon with pond built into cage. Best offer 601-764-8105 I have leashes and set them in front yard to get sun never run away. Also let them play in backyard.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    829.5 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 28

cllathem

Bearded Dragon Egg
Do you still have little ones? Im looking for a tame beardie. Ive had 5 in my life but this one I have is antisocial and hisses at me.

Jstrange1888

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yes male and female very tame raised with kids. I carry them outside and we sit on the grass and play. All the neighbor kids come to play with them. Question.. why 5 in life time? They live 15 yrs so what happen to yours